Below is a list of 7 journal prompts that I created. So, you can start on any day of the week, but the idea is to spend one week thinking about the different aspects and importance of a self-care routine. If you already journal on a regular basis, this can be a quick addition to what you already write. If you haven’t yet made writing a part of your daily routine, this list will give you a great place to start. I am a huge advocate of keeping a journal. The process of writing can help us to gain clarity in our thoughts and feelings.
This page contains affiliate links. This means I will be compensated if you click certain links and make a purchase. This is at no extra cost to you. Click here to see our full Disclosure Policy.
- What does self-care mean to you?
- Why is self-care important?
- What would having a self-care routine feel like?
- What would you like to include in your self-care routine?
- Does self-care equate to self-love?
- What can you do today to practice self-care?
- Where can you look for ideas to implement into a self-care routine?
Ideas and Resources for Self-Care
- Zen As F*ck: A Journal For Practicing The Mindful Art Of Not Giving A Sh*t
- The Self-Care and Empowerment Coloring Book for Women and Girls
- Brooklyn Botany- Brown Sugar Body Scrub- Exfoliating Face + Body Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Skin Blemishes, and Varicose Veins
- Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Girl, Wash Your Face and Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Infused Water
- TED Talk: All It Takes Is 10 Mindful Minutes by Andy Puddicombe
I would love to see your thoughts about self-care or suggestions of journal prompts below! Once you begin using the prompts let me know how it’s going!
Looking for more Journal Prompts? Click here.